Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Style Week
BNL Productions were thrilled to be chosen as the event management team to work with the Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council on the #ABCStyleWeek Campaign. Working closely with the Council, we developed a week-long programme that involved the design and delivery of five style workshops and five fashion events with beauty masterclasses. If you’ve ever been shopping across the Borough you will know that it is jam packed with an array of stunning boutiques oozing with style.
BNL Productions delivered a full event management services and tasks within this included (but are not limited to):
- Graphic design of campaign artwork and promotional materials
- Liaison with retailers throughout the Borough
- Provision of models and design of each event line-up
- Staging, PA, cameras, screens and technicians for each venue
- Venue decoration
- Provision of live entertainment (musicians and dancers) and drinks reception for each event
- Hosting and managing of ticketing system
- Liaison with social influencers to produce blogs/vlogs to promote the events
- Management at each event/workshop including backstage, front of house etc.
- Goodies for each attendee
- Photography and video production at each event
- Pre-event marketing including newspaper ads, radio ads, billboards, flyers, boosted promotional video and blogger content.We loved working with an array of local retailers and style icons to produce a week of memorable events and workshops to work towards the goals of the ABC Council. Search #abcstyleweek across social media to see what all we got up to… it was a lot of fun. The only bad thing was the overwhelming temptation to buy all of the clothes, seriously, the struggle to avoid purchasing was very much real.