Application to trade at any or all of these events must be submitted via the online application here.
This application WILL REQUIRE a Google Account to complete it will ask you to upload documents and images. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one by clicking here. You will be asked to upload the following documents so please ensure you have them at hand before starting the application process. Please also ensure you read and understand the Bar Service Conditions of Entry and Selection Process before completing your application. This document has all the relevant information you will need to complete your application in full.
- Proof of registration with local authority Environmental Health Department (Food Vendors only)
- Copy of GasSafe certificate if using gas appliances (if applicable)
- Portable Appliance Test (PAT) Certificate for all electrical appliances.
- Public Liability Insurance
- Images to show your stock and stall setup are also required (Maximum of 6)
Applications open for both events on 6th July, 2022
Applications close for all events on 27th July at 12pm, 2022
PLEASE NOTE: To have as wide a variety of quality stalls for our visitors, we would like to receive applications from many categories of traders. If we receive a large number of applications from similar traders, during selection we will limit numbers in accordance with the size of the Market site, visitor numbers and across categories.
PLEASE NOTE – Alcohol will be allowed to be sold by individual traders at Georgian Day event under their own producer’s licence (We are aware that this new licence and has opened in June so if you are interested in selling at Georgian Day you should apply to this application process now & you can send us the licence once obtained). No consumption on site, this should be ‘off-sales’ style where items should be bagged & taken home by customers but this must be the producer’s own brand/produce and not ‘high street’ products.
OTHER INFORMATION (please see full details CONDITIONS OF ENTRY GOOGLE DOC HERE)
- Vendors will be required to complete set up on the following days for each of the Market events. Arrival slots will be allocated prior to the event
- Georgian Day – Saturday 26th November. (9am – 11am) Times TBC
- Traders locations will be allocated and clearly marked, these locations cannot be moved and are assigned for specific site reasons
- Free Parking is available for each event.
- Strictly no vehicle movement is permitted before each event closes to the public.
- Power will be supplied by event organisers, BNL Productions as per detail provided within each application form
- Trader fees must be paid as part of the application process, this will be completed when the application has been awarded. Fees can be found detailed below.
- Costs for traders –
- Single Stall, 3m x 3m within marquee – £50
- Double Stall, 6m x 3m within marquee – £100
- Vehicle/trailer, 6m x 3m, outside – £150
- If you are successful you will receive payment instructions via email