GET….ready for the Feel Good Film Festival!
Get into the spooky spirit and celebrate Halloween at the fang-tastic ‘Feel good film festival’ at South Lake Leisure Centre!
Taking place in South Lake Leisure Centre car park on the run-up to the Halloween weekend, there’s a schedule full of fun-filled films for everyone to enjoy!Hosting three shows a day, you can park up and watch one of the frighteningly good movies being shown. Passengers will enjoy the spooky screenings on a giant LED screen, with sound transmitted via a dedicated FM radio station.
By purchasing a ticket you will be automatically entered into a draw to win a Free One Year Family Pass for South Lake Leisure Centre (T&Cs apply).
This exciting “Drive-In Cinema” event is brought to you by the PEACE IV Play in the Community & Outdoor Spaces Programmes in partnership with the South Lake Leisure Centre.
Tickets go on sale on 21st October at 7pm via Eventbrite- all links can be accessed by clicking on the blue buttons below. All proceeds are in aid of The Lord Mayor’s Charity, Macmillan Cancer Support. There are limited numbers of tickets going on sale , with a charge of £4+ booking fee per car.
If you have any queries you can contact our team on PITC@armaghbanbridgecraigavon.gov.uk
Our full lineup of movies include:
29th October 2020
12.30pm: The Call of the Wild (1h 40m)
3.30pm: Toy Story 4 (1h 40m)
6.30pm: Addams Family (1h 26m)
30th October 2020
12.30pm: Dolittle (1h 41m)
3.30pm: Trolls World Tour (1h 34m)
6.30pm: Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween (1h 40m)
31st October 2020
12.30pm: Dora and the Lost City of Gold (1h 42m)
3.30pm: Scoob! (1h 34m)
6.30pm: Hocus Pocus (1h 36m)
We recommend that you are fully prepared for when tickets go on sale- you will be asked to provide information at the time of booking, including your car style and registration plate.
Terms and Conditions:
- Each booking is limited to one vehicle
- Entry via a ticket only
- You are responsible for booking the correct ticket for your preferred showing time
- Tickets are valid for your chosen showing only and are non-transferrable
- Vehicles must be occupied by those from the same household or social bubble
- We aim to open the car park for entry approximately 45 minutes prior to the cinema screening commencing, subject to change
- You must follow stewards on site to the parking space you are directed to; taller vehicles (including SUVs) will have to go to the back
- Parking spaces cannot be reserved
- No vehicle should move once put into position, unless directed to do so by a steward
- You should remain inside your vehicle and where you need to leave (e.g. using toilets) you are responsible for social distancing. There will be outdoor portaloo toilets
- There will be no snacks for sale in the outdoor event space, you should bring your own
- You must have an FM car radio that you can manually tune into a dedicated station upon arrival to hear the audio for the event. The FM station required will be displayed on the cinema screen when you drive in
- If you need anything during the event, please contact the stewards on site
Funded by the PEACE IV Programme and delivered by Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council, this is a FREE community engagement project focusing on the environment, heritage, leisure & recreation and biodiversity. This programme is targeted at those aged 6-12 years old.
A series of interactive, educational videos will be produced to teach young people all about the skills needed to become a Park Ranger! These videos will include sing-a-longs, arts and crafts tutorials, special guest speakers and an exclusive series from Alan at Wee Critters- all about his animals, how they fit into the ecosystem, and what we can do to protect them. You can watch the videos in your own time but you must sign up to complete this training programme and receive your exclusive Park Ranger certificate at the end!
The videos will commence on 5th November and resources will be released in staggered intervals over the following two weeks.
Sign up NOW by clicking on the green button above!
For more information and queries contact: