APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 6th October 2021 @ 10pm
Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council invites you to apply for participation in Georgian Day Armagh 2021. Georgian Day Armagh includes craft stalls and food stalls.
Georgian Day Armagh this year will be located in various locations across the historical City Centre.
For 2021 we will have a dedicated area for all hot food traders, along with entertainment and other food related activities. This area will be located in Russell Street and will be well signposted from the city centre. No hot food stalls will be located anywhere else within the city centre. 8 stalls will be available for hot food traders and these will be scored based on the application form only. In the event of multiple applications being received for similar products and two or more applicants score the same points, selection will be done by drawing from a hat. Space available will be in 3m sections. Single applicants can apply for up to 3 spaces running together and each 3m space will cost £50.
The aim of the Georgian Day Artisan Food and Craft Market in Mall East and Russell Street is to offer a range of products which are not readily available within Armagh City. The product on offer should be distinctive, diverse and speciality.
Traders must demonstrate on their application form the ‘distinctive, diverse and speciality’ nature of their products, this relates to both craft and food products.
Only one, or possibly two, of each type of product will be selected based upon a scoring system. After scoring, if necessary and to ensure fairness, applications will be drawn from a hat.
A selection process will allocate the stands and selection will be based on the APPLICATION FORM and SUPPORTING MATERIALS alone. The documents available on this webpage and information within them demonstrates how your application will be assessed and outlines the Selection Criteria. Previous attendance at Georgian Day does not guarantee re-selection and the panel can only select based on the information received this year. All supporting materials must be provided otherwise your application will be rejected.
If you would like to apply for participation please fill in the Application form which can be found HERE.
- Applications with missing documentation/application requirements or those received after the deadline will not be marked.
- In the event of multiple applications being received for similar products and two or more applicants score the same points, the selection will be done by drawing from a hat.
- Food Vendors must supply:
-Proof of registration with local authority Environmental Health Department
-GasSafe certificate if using gas appliances
-Portable Appliance Test (PAT) Certificate for all electrical appliance
- The completion of this application form does not confirm the grant of a stall. Successful applicants will be chosen using the agreed selection criteria by a selection panel.
- Armagh City, Banbridge & Craigavon Borough Council reserves the right to amend the conditions of entry at any time and traders will be notified in writing of any such changes.
- The selection process and scoring criteria can be found in the Conditions of Entry on the download section below
- Applications will be based solely on the information given in this application, please take the time to ensure the quality of your answers and the images supplied, give a good representation of you and your business.
- There are no trader vehicles/food trucks/coffee carts permitted at this event.
- There will be no alcohol consumption allowed on site but traders may be able to sell local drinks with alcohol content in an “off-license” style (e.g. consumers buy at the event to take home).
BNL Productions Ltd are the managing partner for traders at this event. If you have any queries or need more information please get in touch using the contact details on this page. This event is being hosted and funded by the Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council.