ARMAGH GEORGIAN FESTIVAL 2019: TRADER INFORMATION
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 14th August 2019 at 12 noon
Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council invites you to apply for participation in Georgian Day Armagh 2019. Georgian Day Armagh includes craft stalls and food stalls. You may apply to take a stall at Georgian Day Artisan Food and Craft Market and at the Children’s Georgian Market to sell a food or craft product or both.
Georgian Day Armagh takes place in the Streets of Armagh, in the heart of the historical City Centre. Now in its 16th Year, Georgian Day Armagh is a well-established event with approximately 25,000 visitors attending in 2018.
The very popular Children’s Georgian Market at the Shambles Yard will return again in 2019. Stalls which are perceived to be for children will be considered for the Children’s Georgian Market as this will be the focal point for children’s activities. The Children’s Georgian Market will have some wonderful attractions for families with children including entertainment, workshops, Santa’s reindeer, stable and traditional carousel. As it gets dark visitors will have an enchanting experience when the market comes to life with Christmas lanterns and fire performances. The Children’s Georgian Market will be well promoted in our marketing campaign and, although it is within easy walking distance from the city centre, we have dedicated buses running from the city centre and park-and-ride site at the Palace.
The aim of the Georgian Day Artisan Food and Craft Market in Armagh City Centre is to offer a range of products which are not readily available within Armagh City. The product on offer should be distinctive, diverse and speciality.
Only one, or possibly two, of each type of product will be selected based upon a scoring system. After scoring, if necessary and to ensure fairness, applications will be drawn from a hat.
A selection process will allocate stands, demonstrations and workshops. Selection will be based on the APPLICATION FORM and SUPPORTING MATERIALS alone. Previous attendance at Georgian Day does not guarantee re-selection and the panel can only select based on the information received this year. All supporting materials must be provided otherwise your application will be rejected.
Rebekah@bnlproductions.co.uk / 02838323793
- Applications with missing documentation/application requirements or those received after the deadline will not be marked.
- In the event of multiple applications being received for similar products and two or more applicants score the same points, the selection will be done by drawing from a hat.
- Food Vendors must supply:
-Proof of registration with local authority Environmental Health Department
-GasSafe certificate if using gas appliances
-Portable Appliance Test (PAT) Certificate for all electrical appliance
- The completion of this application form does not confirm the grant of a stall. Successful applicants will be chosen using the agreed selection criteria by a selection panel.
- Armagh City, Banbridge & Craigavon Borough Council reserves the right to amend the conditions of entry at any time and traders will be notified in writing of any such changes.
- The selection process and scoring criteria can be found in the Conditions of Entry on the download section below
- Applications will be based solely on the information given in this application, please take the time to ensure the quality of your answers and the images supplied, give a good representation of you and your business.
APPLICATION FORM IS LIVE: August 5th 2019
APPLICATION FORM DEADLINE: 14th August (12 Noon)
EVENT TAKES PLACE: 30th November 2019
TRADER APPLICATION FORM
Applications to trade at the Georgian Day Festival must be submitted via the online application below
This application WILL REQUIRE a Google Account to complete as it will ask you to upload documents and images. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one by going clicking here. You will be asked to upload the following documents so please ensure you have them at hand before starting the application process. Please also ensure you read and understand the Trader Conditions of Entry and Selection Process before completing your application, this document has all the relevant information you will need to complete your application in full.
Liability Insurance – Compulsary document (PDF ONLY)
Portable Appliance Test Certificate (PAT Test) – Not required if you dont require power (PDF ONLY)
GasSafe Certificate – Not required if you are not using Gas Appliances (PDF ONLY)
Local Authority Environmental Health Department Registration Certificate – Food Vendors only (PDF ONLY)
Images to show your stock and stall setup are also required (Maximum of 5)
- Applications open for all events on August 5th 2019
- Applications close for all events on August 14th 2019
- Review and scoring of all applications completed by September 6th
- All applicants notified of successful or unsuccessful application by 8pm on September 6th
If you require further infomration other than what is detailed on this web page please contact BNL Productions LTD on 028 38323793
Key contacts for the application process are:
Rebekah Hutchinson – email@example.com (Contact hours are between 10am and 5pm, Monday to Friday)
Ensure you Read the Trader Conditions of Entry and Selection Process before completing your application.
This link opens in a separate window, this is normal and you will be asked to login to your Google account. Please do not share any passwords within this form.
The documents below are for reference only, please ensure you check back regularly for any further updates: