Ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes at BNL Productions?
Well…here’s a little insight. We recently worked with the Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council to deliver a series of Outdoor Cinema events to be ran across the Borough. When starting to deliver this project we had a surprise visit from “The Beast from the East” which meant some delays to the first showings, but we didn’t let that get in the way of a successful project and worked alongside the Council Officers and funders to reschedule appropriately…. ending up with some of the hottest evenings of the year for the final showings! (What strange weather we’ve been having!)
We worked with all suppliers to develop an event management plan that ensured a comfortable, safe and memorable experience for everyone attending. Everything from the supply and set up of the projection screens, to graphic design of marketing materials, security and first aid arrangements. This ‘Behind the Scenes’ video gives you a bit of an insight into the process involved in setting up for an event like this. We have a great team that all come together to make sure that each event runs smoothly, our work on this project included but is not limited to:
- Project management and liaison with Council officers
- Graphic design of marketing materials
- Delivery of a marketing programme including newspaper adverts, radio adverts, promotional video, town centre signage and social media content
- Securing of traders for each event and meeting their technical needs
- Event management plan, risk assessments and site maps
- Procurement and management of all suppliers including first aid, security, portable toilets, chairs
- Contingency planning including provision of rain ponchos for adverse weather
- Provision and set-up of projection screens
- Film licenses for each showing
- Set up and management of each event
Outdoor cinemas are becoming very popular, and we love delivering them. If you would like to find out more then don’t hesitate to get in touch!