We are all in this together!
We are all facing unprecedented times as a result of the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak. As most of us are, we are facing a reality that over 90% of our workload forecasted for the next few months has been cancelled or postponed. We are making every effort to protect our business, staff, suppliers, clients and their projects at this time and want to thank them all or their support.
We are also looking at ways in which our company and team can support the local community in these challenging times.
In the meantime, since the situation is still continually evolving, we want to let you know about some of the steps we are taking in these adverse times.
Here are some of the daily tasks we continue to do to make sure that BNL continues to offer support and service to our clients…
- Following precautions: Monitoring trusted sources and following best practices and implementing new procedures each day for our staff and clients alike.
- Staying Informed: Throughout each day we continue to monitor the government guidelines to ensure we are following restrictions and advice.
- Communication: Using our skills to help clients to distribute information.
- Meetings: We are able to continue planning, quoting and implementing work and if you have a project you are thinking about- let’s meet! Meetings are currently being conducted over video conferencing platforms.
- We are here: If you need advice, help, or just a listening ear at this time – just give us a call.
Services that BNL are able to provide to help clients during this time:
- Light up buildings/landmarks blue to support the NHS with battery remotely operated lights.
- Fast turnaround infographic videos to communicate key messages adding in voice-overs, music & subtitles. Example https://vimeo.com/165865028/91898138e7
- Light hearted content https://vimeo.com/402463833/bcee0fed10
- Video conferencing: If you need to hold a large meeting and share information with a large group that can’t meet online, we have some solutions that may allow you to continue this.
- Live video streaming press conferences & public announcements, see pics
We are delighted to be working on a series of internal videos for the Belfast Health and Social Care Trust, enabling them to communicate important information at this time. Like everyone, we are in deep gratitude to the NHS, and all of the frontline and key workers. We find ourselves in awe of their work and dedication. Thanks to Scaffold Digital for getting us involved in this project.
BNL have registered our list of services with the Goverment’s Crown Commercial Services and have had a follow up phone call with the Home Office to offer our skills and service provision where they may be of help. We would love to be more helpful. We’re all in this together, please reach out to us if we can support you and your efforts.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or 028 38323793