We are all in this together!
We are all facing unprecedented times as a result of the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak and the safety and security of our clients, general public and team members remain our highest priority.
The events industry, that so many of us are part of, is suffering. This will have a profound effect on hundreds of thousands of people employed in our sector. When this worldwide outbreak subsides, live events will grow and be stronger than ever.
We are facing a reality that a significant percentage of our workload forecasted for the next three months has been cancelled or postponed. We are making every effort to protect our business and staff at this time and want to thank all of our clients, suppliers and colleagues in the industry for their support.
We are also looking at ways in which our company and team can support the local community in these challenging times.
In the meantime, since the situation is still continually evolving, we want to let you know about some of the steps we are taking in these adverse times.
Here are some of the daily tasks we are undertaking to make sure that BNL continues “Business as Usual” for our clients…
- Putting Public Safety first: Making carefully considered decisions jointly with all stakeholders of events. We are working with clients on rescheduling or postponing events until a future date where necessary.
- Following precautions: Monitoring trusted sources and following best practices and implementing new procedures each day for our staff and clients alike.
- Staying Informed: We are in touch, when needed, with relevant departments in local councils, including Environmental Health, H&S and Licencining to ensure we are following restrictions from them and established health organisations.
- Communication: Using our skills to help clients to distribute information to the public on cancelled events, minimising the impact of all involved. Likewise, informing and reassuring the attendees of events that are continuing.
- Enhanced procedures: Further sanitation of equipment, adapting our procedures and set-up to minimise cross-contact.
- Working remotely: All staff are now either working remotely from their homes or working individually in a room in the studio. This doesn’t impact our ability to give normal support to our clients.
- Meetings: We are able to continue planning, quoting and implementing work and if you have a project you are thinking about- let’s meet! Meetings are currently being conducted over video conferencing platforms.
- We are here: If you need advice, help, or just a listening ear at this time- just give us a call.
Services that we are able to provide to help clients during this time:
- Live Streaming: if you still wish to continue to hold an event, we can provide solutions, hardware and software backed with support for smooth online conferencing and webinars, you can read more on this service here.
e.g. keeping an international guest speaker booked for an event but have them join via a two-way video link whilst still having them show their keynote presentation.
- Webinars: We can set up and host webinars so that you can host a live, virtual event online.
- Video conferencing: If you need to hold a large meeting and share information with a large group that can’t meet online, we have some solutions that may allow you to continue this.
- Broadcasting: Get your message out to the public or broadcast
- Film/Video Services: Instructional videos, promotional videos and creative marketing content for your business
- Animation: Without the need to even leave the studio, we can produce animated infographics with well-crafted narratives, storyboards and voiceovers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or 02838323793