Event technology is moving forward at the fastest pace we have ever seen and screen technology is playing a huge part in this. From large LED TV’s, to Projectors, and now LED Walls, the possibilities are endless for communicating with your attendees. With most homes now having HD screens, the public expect the same quality (if not better) when they attend an event.
When choosing which screen technology to integrate into your event there are many things to consider, including:
- Venue size (accommodating larger screens can be more expensive)
- Brightness of venues will affect what type of screen you can use
- Quality of the screen (should at least match what people have in their living rooms)
- Screen size (appropriate for size of audience)
- Quantity of screens (perhaps the audience is spread out)
The screen is really only as good as the content displayed. At BNL we can create custom content to match the screen size and resolution, resulting in a more professional and overall more memorable event. Whether you are displaying a presentation, promotional video, live feed or other content we are confident that with our experience and technical knowledge, we can find a solution that fits your needs.
We have detailed a few items below to consider when choosing the right screen for your event. However, we’re only at the other end of a phone if you want to chat this through more detail with a member of our team.